Terms & Conditions
Property Thanedar and/or any other website(s) linked to this website is an online information and communications service based on research from other online platform which has disclosed all such information in public domain provided to you, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING PROPERTY THANEDAR, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE PROPERTY THANEDAR. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONTACT (email@example.com)
Second Knot LLP may amend/modify these terms and conditions at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms and conditions on property thanedar. You may review the modified terms and conditions periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of property thanedar, shall be deemed conclusive proof of your acceptance of these terms and conditions, as amended/modified from time to time. Second Knot LLP may also suspend the operation of property thanedar for support or technical upgradation, maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
If you utilize property thanedar in a manner inconsistent with these terms and conditions, Second Knot LLP may terminate your access, block your future access and/or seek such additional relief as the circumstances of your misuse may be deemed to be fit and proper.
The term Subscriber would include any person, whether an individual or a legal entity who has subscribed to the Services of property thanedar (whether on a paid or free basis), and to whom the access to property thanedar is restricted by the use of a sign in user name and a password. The user name and password are either allotted by property thanedar or chosen by the Subscriber or agreed upon by property thanedar. It is made abundantly clear that only the authorized User has the right to access the Services so offered by property thanedar.
The term Browser/Visitor will mean and include a person who utilizes any of the Services offered by property thanedar, without the need or a requirement to create an account i.e. visits non-restricted portions of property thanedar.
The use and access to property thanedar shall be subject to these terms and conditions and community guidelines. For the purposes of this Agreement, any person who does not have a legal or a contractual right to access the Services, but does so, will fall within the definition of an 'unauthorized user' and will nevertheless be subject to the terms and conditions regulating the usage of property thanedar, and expressly so with respect to respecting the intellectual property rights of the Second Knot LLP, and abiding by terms and conditions below mentioned.
The terms 'User' and 'Customer' would include both the Subscriber/Advertiser(s) and Browser/Visitor(s)
The terms 'Service' or 'Services' would mean to include the interactive online information service offered by property thanedar on the internet through which the user may access information carried by property thanedar in the database maintained by it or obtained through other online platform which have disclosed such required information on public domain. The terms would also include to mean the search tools through which the User can submit its details of required search/information through the hosted databases and information using a number of search tools that are present with a selection matching their search criteria. The term would also include services by way of space used by customers for advertisements such as listings and banners. Users then select one or more of the items presented to view the full document/ record. The term Service does not extend to property thanedar acting as an agent either express or implied on behalf of any User/Customer and is merely acting as a medium of information exchange which are available on public domain.
(a) In case of any discrepancies or wrong information supplied by the Property Thanedar in the litigation history report. 100% amount shall be refunded to the customers within 7 working days from the date of receipt of such information to the company.
(b) Second Knot LLP uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data/information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands. For completing online transactions involving payments a user is directed to a Payment Gateway, Property Thanedar does not store or keep credit card data. Since the transaction happens on a third-party network not controlled by Info Second Knot LLP, once a credit card transaction has been completed, the payment information is not accessible to anyone at Second Knot LLP after completion of the on-line transaction at the Payment Gateway, this ensures the maximum security.
(c) Second Knot LLP not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
REFUND IN FAILED TRANSACTIONS
Though Second Knot LLP Payment reconciliation team works on every working day between 10am to 7pm basis,Second Knot LLP offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Subscribers card/bank accounts. This is on account of the multiplicity of organizations involved in processing of online transactions, the problems with Internet infrastructure currently available and working days/holidays of financial institutions. Refunds in the event of wrong/objectionable property content being posted on the site would be at the discretion of property thanedar.
If you utilize property thanedar in a manner inconsistent with these terms and conditions, Second Knot LLP May terminate your access, block your future access and/or seek such additional relief as the circumstances of your misuse may be deemed to be fit and proper.
USE OF INFORMATION
User agrees to treat all information obtained from the Service, including the information uploaded by property thanedar, and any information otherwise made available to User in the Service ("Content") as proprietary to property thanedar. User agrees that Content reserved for members will be maintained as confidential and shall be protected as a trade secret of property thanedar. property thanedar does not ensure the accuracy of, endorse or recommend any Content and a User uses such Content at the User's own risk. A User may access the website of property thanedar to uploading its information regarding the intended search in the Service solely to obtain initial information from which further evaluation and investigation online and offline research may commence. User shall limit access to and use of his/her uploaded data to personal and internal use, and shall not use uploaded data obtained from the Service for further distribution, publication, public display, or preparation of derivative works or facilitate any of these activities in any way. User shall not use or reproduce any Content that is obtained from the Service, or that is otherwise made available to User in the Service, for or in connection with any other data/advertising Service or device. User further shall not use the Service provided by the company in any other manner for or in connection with any other listing Service or device. Users violating these specific terms, specifically those Users searching the Service in an abusive or excessive manner, by automated or manual means, shall be subject to immediate termination of their membership without notice.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All logos, brands, trademarks and Service marks ("Marks") appearing in property thanedar are the properties either owned or used under license by Second Knot LLP and / or its associates. All rights accruing from the same, statutory or otherwise, wholly vest with Second Knot LLP its associates. The access to property thanedar does not confer upon the User any license or right to use in respect of these Marks and therefore the use of these Marks in any form or manner, whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Any violation of the above would constitute an offence under the prevailing laws of India.
Second Knot LLP respects the Intellectual Property Rights of all, it has and will continue to adhere to all the laws applicable in India in this respect. Second Knot LLP shall protect and respect the Intellectual Property Rights of the users as well as third parties to the best of its ability. In a case where a User(s) are found to be using property thanedar as a platform to infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of others, will be free to terminate this Agreement forthwith without any notice to the user.
By allowing Users to access property thanedar, Second Knot LLP grants the Users a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, revocable license (the "License") to access and use the Services, provided that the User is in compliance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
The following actions will inter alia constitute a misuse of property thanedar and are strictly prohibited:
• Any commercial purposes such as creating alternate databases, extending access to property thanedar to third parties without prior written consent of the Second Knot LLP; and/or
• Undertaking any business activity which is in competition with the business of Second Knot LLP; and/or
• Sharing access with persons who are not contracted with the Second Knot LLP.
• Reselling the products/services offered by the Second Knot LLP
2. (Using or attempting to use any automated program, software or system or any similar or equivalent process (including spiders, robots, crawlers etc.) to access, navigate, search, copy, monitor, download, scrape, crawl or otherwise extract in any manner, any data or content including but not limited to adding or downloading profiles, contact details, or send or redirect messages from property thanedar;
3. Gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access (inter alia by hacking, password “mining” or any other means) to: (a) any portion or feature of property thanedar or any of the services or products offered on or through property thanedar which are not intended for you; (b) any server, website, program or computer systems of the Second Knot LLP or any other third parties and/or Users;
4. Modifying the services provided through property thanedar or their appearance using any technology or overlay any additional offering on top of such services or simulate property thanadar’s services or its functions in any manner whatsoever without explicit consent obtained in writing by approach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Accessing property thanedar through interfaces other than those expressly provided by Second Knot LLP;
6. Attempting to breach or breaching any security or authentication measures set up by the Second Knot LLP in relation to property thanedar and/or attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Second Knot LLP’s system or network;
7. Scraping, downloading (including bulk- downloading), replicating or otherwise extracting any information or data from property thanedar (by any process, whether automatic or manual) to offer any products or services which are similar to or may in any manner compete with the products or services of the Second Knot LLP;
8. Reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering or otherwise attempting to do any of the aforesaid or deriving the source code for the Site or Application or any related technology or any part thereof;
9. Circumventing or attempting to circumvent any technological protections used or employed by the Second Knot LLP or by any third party in order to protect the content on property thanedar and/or to exclude robots, spiders etc. from crawling and /or scraping content from property thanedar.
10. Bypassing or circumventing or trying to circumvent any service limits including but not limited to Search limits, Captcha limits and occurrences on different triggers
11. Interfering with or disrupting or attempting to interfere with or disrupt (including by using any device, software or routine), the use of property thanedar or any computer networks connected to property thanedar, by any other User;
12. Developing, using or attempting to use any automated program, scripts, robots, third party software or system or any similar or equivalent process (including spiders, robots, crawlers, browser plug-ins/extensions/add-ons, iframes on third party sites, mirroring, HTML parsers etc.) to access, navigate, search, copy, monitor, download, scrape, crawl or otherwise extract or modify in any manner, any data or content from property thanedar without explicit consent obtained in writing by approach us at ceo@property thanedar.com
13. Impersonating any other person or entity, or making any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any person or entity;
14. Forging headers or in any manner manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information
15. Stalking, threatening, or in any manner harassing any other User
16. Imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on property thanedar’ infrastructure
17. Engaging in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of property thanedar (or any part thereof) and providing deep links into property thanedar (or any part thereof) without prior permission of Second Knot LLP
18. Spamming property thanedar/Second Knot LLP or any other Users including by uploading, posting, emailing, SMS, transmitting or otherwise making available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail
19. Hosting, modifying, uploading, posting, transmitting, publishing, or distributing any material or information that:
• Violates any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation for the time being in force
• Belongs to another person and to which you have no right
• Infringes, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of the Second Knot LLP or any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary rights
• Contains computer viruses, or other computer code, files or programs designed to disrupt, destroy or interfere with or limit the functioning of property thanedar, or any other computer system or resource
• Is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling in any manner, any content which is or may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, blasphemous, vulgar, pornographic, paedophilic, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever
• Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law
• That deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature
• That harms minors in any way
• That threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation
You hereby expressly agree not to :
1. Copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use information, text, graphics, sound, etc. on property thanedar to any other system. No reproduction of any part of property thanedar may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or property thanedar, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other property thanedar or
2. Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from property thanedar or link to property thanedar, without our express written consent.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
property thanedar may provide links to other third-party World Wide Web sites or resources. Second Knot LLP makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site you may access through property thanedar.
DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTIES
Property Thanedar is an intermediary as defined under sub-clause (w) of Section 2 of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
THE CONTENT OF property thanedar IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Second Knot LLP AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, UPDATE OR CORRECTNESS OF THE INFORMATION, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES, OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS REGARDING SERVICES, PRODUCTS, MATERIAL AND CONTENTS OF Property Thanedar.
Views expressed by the Users are their own, Second Knot LLP does not endorse the same and shall not be responsible for them. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading/ offensive/ inappropriate. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse.
It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, Services, Legal history check of the property and other related information listed on the website. Second Knot LLP does not warrant that the access to website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in website will be corrected.
Second Knot LLP offers no guarantee no warrantees that there would be satisfactory response or any response at all, once the information is uploaded/submitted. Any payments made to Second Knot LLP /Property Thanedar are solely for the purposes doing legal research/history check of the litigation on the property which the buyer is intending to purchase or ortherwise, of all the information available on public domains or specificially access the informations of the Court reward after taking the client concerned as per the law and rules made thereunder and the procedure provided to the same.
Users are strongly advised to independently verify the authenticity of any Pre-Launch offers received by them. Second Knot LLP does not endorse investment so entirely at their risk and responsibility.
Property Thanedar is controlled and operated from India and Second Knot LLP makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other parts of the World. If you use property thanedar from outside India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws as well as international conventions and treaties.
Second Knot LLP offers products, Services, content and various other functionalities through property thanedar and its affiliate sites to specific regions worldwide. The Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws or legal impediments and other considerations/factors. Second Knot LLP does not make any warranty or representation that a User in one region may also obtain the Services as provided in another region. Information on property thanedar may contain references to products/services, programs or Services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not in any manner imply that Second Knot LLP intends to announce, launch or provide such products, programs or Services in your country.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Second Knot LLP will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use or the inability to use property thanedar, its content or links, including but not limited to damages caused by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line failure and all other direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, loss of profit, exemplary or consequential damages whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory including Force Majeure, and whether or not, such organizations or entities were intimated or advised of the possibility of such damages.
Second Knot LLP assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of User's data/information. Second Knot LLP shall not be responsible for any problem or technical malfunction on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problem or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to any User and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials/information from the website.
Unless otherwise specified and notwithstanding anything contained in any other agreement or arrangement, by whatever name called, the performance obligation of Second Knot LLP(service provider) is to provide access of its on-line portal to the customer for the duration of the subscription period & reference to any usage, by whatever name called or any other performance obligation, if any, is to provide the upper limit for consumption, which by itself, does not create any additional performance obligation upon Second Knot LLP.
Second Knot LLP will/ or the sourced websites not be liable on account of any inaccuracy of information on this web site. Any breach of privacy or of the information provided by the consumer to Second Knot LLP to be placed on the website by technical or any other means is not the responsibility of Second Knot LLP and Second Knot LLP does not guarantee confidentiality of information provided to it by any person acquiring/using all/any information displayed on property thanedar website or any of its other websites / domains owned and operated by Second Knot LLP.
Second Knot LLP may, without notice in its sole discretion, and at any time, terminate or restrict your use or access to property thanedar (or any part thereof) for any reason, including, without limitation, that Second Knot LLP based on its judgement and perception believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these terms and conditions or any applicable law.
Submissions and unauthorized use of any information(s)/materials contained on property thanedar may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations thereto and other applicable laws, statutes and its rules and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, Second Knot LLP and/ or its associates, subsidiaries, their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, licensees, business partners and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of property thanedar material or your breach of these terms and conditions or any applicable law.
Second Knot LLP will not be party to any legal proceedings between parties contracted on their terms. In case Second Knot LLP is sought to implicated in any legal proceedings, costs will be recovered from the party that names Second Knot LLP as a party to such proceedings. Second Knot LLP shall abide with any court order served on it through due process.
If any dispute arises between a user/users and Second Knot LLP arising out of use of the website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of these terms and conditions, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by Second Knot LLP. Decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties to the dispute. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings.
SEVER ABILITY OF PROVISIONS
THIS AGREEMENT between you and Second Knot LLP governs your use of property thanedar. If any provision of these property thanedar terms and conditions or part thereof is inconsistent with or is held to be invalid/void by or under any law, rule, order or regulation of any Government or by the final adjudication of any court, such inconsistency or invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision of the terms and conditions.
The failure of Second Knot LLP to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms and conditions of use shall not constitute a waiver of its right to enforce such right or provision subsequently.
By accessing property thanedar you agree that the laws prevailing in India shall be the governing laws in all matters relating to property thanedar as well as these terms and conditions.
Courts at New Delhi, India alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in all matters relating to property thanedar and these terms and conditions, irrespective of the territory and jurisdiction of your access to property thanedar.
Second Knot LLP does not routinely monitor the information provided in public domain on online and offline platforms to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, if Second Knot LLP becomes aware of an inappropriate use of property thanedar or any of its Services, Second Knot LLP will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, Second Knot LLP deems appropriate. You acknowledge that Second Knot LLP will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, Second Knot LLP will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
Second Knot LLP reserves all other rights.
In case you have any complaints and/or grievances in relation to any grievances, you can send your complaints via Email
Please report any violations of these terms and conditions to Second Knot LLP at ceo@property thanedar.com
Effective from: 10th May 2021